Keep up on the latest news without being over-informed
In the age of technology, emails are a quick way to get a whole lot of information out to a whole lot of people. Personally, I think we've all received one too many emails from companies we used that one time, possibly five years ago.Our team at NATA Compliance Services is here to help you with your email problem! We don't want to blast your inbox with obnoxious emails, especially if it has nothing to do with your interests.
How to change your email preferences
In order to change the types of emails you receive you must click the link at the bottom the email that says, "click here to update email preferences or to unsubscribe". This can be done in ANY email you received from NATACS.
What's the catch?
There is no catch! We want to keep our customers happy, but in order to do so I have to ask, what are your interests? What information are you looking for? NATACS offers many services like, online training, background checks, badging and more. With so much to choose from it may be hard to recognize what information is pertinent to you.
Tips on how to decide what emails you need and want from us:
1. If you're the type of person that likes to be in the know on anything and everything about NATACS and our industry, then make sure to stay subscribed to one or more of the following:
- Products, Features, Offers -
- Includes updates about a la carte, non-regulated services that we provide, as well as special offers or promotions
- Industry Updates -
- Periodic updates regarding industry events and regulatory changes
- NATACS Blog -
- Receive timely updates with the latest blog posts.
- News and Notices -
- An online newsletter that includes current events or announcements that need to be addressed.
2. If you're a current NATACS customer you should stay subscribed to:
- Client Updates -
- Important updates for NATACS clients regarding system maintenance, system changes, ordering changes or updates.
3. If you're interested for more information on FAA and/or TSA programs, trainings, or regulations, then stay subscribed to one or more of the following:
- FAA/DOT Drug Program Information -
- Provides information on drug program management services, drug training, changes to any FAA/DOT drug and alcohol regulations
- FAA Background Checks -
- Includes information on PRIAs and DASSP Airmen Files
- TSA Alien Flight Student Program -
- Provides information on the latest TSA requirements for non-U.S. citizens learning to fly in the U.S., as well as current fingerprinting locations.
- TSA Online Training -
- Includes the necessary information on TFSSP, DASSP, PCSSP, and FBO training
- TSA Security Programs Information -
- When an update is made by TSA regulations we make sure you’re kept in the loop
4. If you're interested in the Known Crewmember Program and badging stay subscribed to one or more of the following:
- Known Crewmember Program -
- Any information about Known Crewmember including, but not limited to, new access points and airports, changes in application process, and account management
- CrewID -
- An employee badge that will allow expedited customs screening when traveling internationally
It is a fact of life that nobody likes receiving emails on something they already have or worse, can't have. Unsubscribe to those email categories where those situations apply to you! We created our unsubscription page with you in mind, because we're here to provide current information on what YOU are interested in, and if your interests change? No problem! Just update your preferences in the email preferences link at the bottom of any NATACS email.
Let us know!
We'd love to hear your opinions! What would you like to see more, or less of, in our emails?