Drug and Alcohol Programs
At NATA Compliance Services we take the responsibility of managing drug and alcohol testing programs very seriously. We are not the standard Third Party Administrator (TPA)—we believe in developing partnerships with our clients to provide the highest level of quality and service.
We can help you manage your Drug and Alcohol Prevention Program
We are dedicated to helping our clients develop programs that provide accurate, fast and reliable solutions for a safe and compliant drug-free workplace. Acting as your TPA, NATACS is your "One Stop" solution for your entire drug and alcohol program needs including company policy templates, program setup, assistance with regulations, and administration.
Give us a call at 1 (800) 788-3210.
Our Drug and Alcohol Program Management services consist of:
- Laboratory and Collection Site Set Up and Coordination
- Medical Review Officer Services
- Random Drug and Alcohol List generation
- Substance Abuse Referral Services
- Audit Preparation
- Notification of updates to rules and regulations
- Liaison between operator and the FAA Drug Abatement Division
- Coordination of testing requirements: Pre-employment drug testing, Reasonable Suspicion drug/alcohol testing, Post-Accident drug/alcohol testing, Return-to-Duty drug/alcohol testing, and Follow Up drug/alcohol testing
- Training Materials
- On-line Document Management
Be a smart buyer. You should ask questions to make sure that any TPA you consider will be providing the kind of service you want and need.
If you are interested in learning more about our drug program and would like to attend a free webinar, click here to register!
Call NATACS at 800-788-3210 or e-mail info@NATACS.aero.