Known Crewmember® Program
Do you want to enroll in the Known Crewmember® Program but aren't sure how, or even if you qualify at all? Fill out the following form and a team member will reach out to you shortly to discuss your options.
If you know your company is already cleared by TSA for the Known Crewmember® Program, then we advise you to reach out to your company's KCM® administrator so they can begin your enrollment.
Additionally, NATA Compliance Services does offer a 'Crew Pay' option which allows qualified individuals to pay for the badge themselves. However, it is still up to the company on whether or not to enroll the individual, since the company is responsible for managing the program. For directions on how your employer can enroll you into 'Crew Pay', follow the directions below.
How to Enable Pilot "Self-Pay" for your crew.
1. Log-In to https://secure.natacs.aero/member_login.asp.
2. Click on your Known Crewmember® Portal button
3. Review the Requirements Notice and Agree to Proceed
4. Click on Dashboard
5. Click on “Enroll Employees in Program”
6. Select the employee(s) you wish to enroll in “Self-Pay” (aka “Self-Enroll”). Ensure the email address for that employee is correct or edit to update and save.
7. Click on “Approve Employees to Self-Enroll”. The employee(s) will receive an email notifying them that you’ve enabled their “Self-Enroll/Self-Pay” option.
The Aircraft Operator Security Coordinator (AOSC) Can Login Here to Start