Known Crewmember® Pilot Information
Known Crewmember® is a risk-based screening system that enables Transportation Security Administration (TSA) security officers to positively verify the identity and employment status of flight-crew members. The program expedites flight-crew member access to sterile areas of airports, reduces passenger-screening line congestion, enhances security, and makes airport checkpoint screening more efficient for all who depend on air transportation.
Key KCM® program points:
- 15 seconds normal transit through the KCM®-dedicated access point
- NO UNIFORM REQUIRED - Crew members transiting a KCM® access point do not need to be in uniform.
- For Professional Flight Crews Only, greater than 150 Dedicated Access Points at over 65 airports.
- No Uniform required
- Use for Work or Personal Travel
- Utilize the KCM® ID Badge to enjoy crewmember discounts at many airports, restaurants and hotels.
- Arriving Internationally at Customs - use the "Crew Lane"
- TSA Approved Flight Crew ID Badge and KCM® Barcode issued for expedited access (Co-Branded for your Flight Operation)
- No Hassle and No Stress by avoiding the regular airport security checkpoints lined with thousands of public travelers.
Contact your employer to join the KCM® Program. Pilots are not eligible for KCM® unless their employer is participating in the program.
Participating airports may have more than one KCM® Dedicated Access Points. Stay tuned and check new airports coming onboard KCM®.
Read more on our