Online Security Training
NATA Compliance Services (NATACS) is pleased to offer a variety of online security training modules to assist aircraft operators meet regulatory requirements, improve their employees’ knowledge base, and provide great customer service. These training modules cover important topics like specific TSA security programs, general security awareness, and drug and alcohol testing requirements.
We can give you the online security training you need.
Give us a call at 1 (800) 788-3210.
General Online Security Training
- General Security Awareness Training
- Flight School Security Awareness Training
- Drug Program Training
- Fingerprint Collector Training
TSA Security Programs Training
NATACS provides several training modules to meet the regulatory requirements of TSA security programs. Currently, these modules cover the security programs related to DCA (Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport) access and the Twelve Five Standard Security Program (TFSSP), as well as the General Security Awareness Training module, which is recommended for all aircraft operator and FBO employees.
- DASSP In-Flight Security Coordinator Training
- DASSP Primary and Alternate Security Coordinator Training
- DASSP All Employee Training
- FBO Primary and Alternate Security Coordinator Training
- FBO All Employee Training
- TFSSP In-Flight Security Coordinator Training
- TFSSP Ground Security Coordinator Training
- TFSSP All Employee Training