Aviation Employment Opportunities
Who We Are
NATA Compliance Services (NATACS) is a subsidiary of the National Air Transportation Association (NATA). As the "Voice of Aviation", NATA represents the Aviation Industry with a predominant focus on Air Charter Companies, Corporate Flight Departments, Fixed Base Operations, Flight Training Operations and the General Aviation Community.
NATACS provides Regulatory Compliance Services to both members and non-members of NATA.
We're dedicated to serving the compliance needs of the Aviation Industry in any way we can. NATACS is involved in a Government/Industry Partnership with the TSA to perform Fingerprint Collection/Processing Worldwide; in addition to:
- FAA required Background Checks
- FAA & DOT required Anti Drug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Program Services
- Company and Industry-specific ID Badging, such as Known Crewmember® and
- Other regulatory and non-regulatory services via online processing
Join the NATACS Team!
We're a tight knit group that has a passion for serving the Aviation Industry and making sure our clients receive the answers they need to make their job easier. We work well as individuals but even better as a team, and we're looking for people who share the same core values as us: team player, willingness to learn, upbeat-can-do attitude and desire to provide the best customer service possible.
- Do you exhibit clear oral and written communication skills?
- Are you comfortable communicating with clients via phone, email and/or chat?
- Do you want a position where you feel fulfilled and make a difference?
- Are you a quick learner that likes working in a fast paced environment?
- Are you looking for a company where you can grow both personally and professionally?
If you said yes to the above questions, what are you waiting for? Apply today!
Open PositionsThere are no open positions at this time.
We're always looking for good talent. If you're interested in joining our team, send your resume to email@example.com. For serious applicants, we ask that you complete the application forms (10 years of work history is required).