Registering your company is step #4 in the DASSP checklist.
If NATA Compliance Services (NATACS) has not received TSA notification verifiying your company's involvement in the DCA Access Standard Security Program (DASSP) you cannot order fingerprints. Fingerprints can be ordered once TSA has confirmed with NATACS.
Once your company has been confirmed through TSA you will need to complete the following:
1. Register your company with NATACS, if it has not been done so already, by visiting NATACS.aero. From the top menu bar go to Support, and click on the Account Setup tab to begin.
2. Enroll individuals that must comply with the DASSP fingerprint-based Criminal History Records Check (CHRC) requirements.
3. Request Airman File Check by completing the authorization form and submitting it to NATACS. The Airman File Check is seperate from the CHRC and can be ordered at anytime.
4. Name-based security threat assessment shall be completed as part of the DASSP application process.
Forms you may need:
- Airman File Check Request Form