In May 2014, the Known Crewmember® (KCM®) Program was extended to air charter operators with a TSA Twelve-Five Standard Security Program (TFSSP) and/or a Private Charter Standard Security Program (PCSSP).
If your company is a Part 125 or Part 135 operator that is regulated by TSA under one of the above security programs, your company and flight crewmembers can benefit. Click here to view the list of other participating operators.
Flight Crew Privileges:
- 205 dedicated KCM® access points at 110 commercial airports
- 15 seconds normal transit through the KCM® dedicated access points
- No uniform required (if not in uniform, a third form of ID is required)
- Use for work or personal (domestic only) travel
- TSA-approved flightcrew ID badge and KCM® barcode issued for expedited access (co-branded for your flight operation)
- Arriving internationally at customs? Use the Crew Lane!