Fingerprint Technician Training
Become a NATACS-Certified Fingerprint Technician!There are many benefits to becoming a Certified Fingerprint Technician with us.
- Add fingerprinting services for aviation security training to your company’s list of services
- Collect fingerprints for various aviation programs (PCSSP, DASSP, TFSSP, MD-3, AFSP)
- You control the fingerprinting process at your training facility
- And many more
We train you to take some of the highest quality prints possible, allowing you to become a “trusted agent” for TSA fingerprinting.
- Must be a citizen of the United States
- Must pass several background checks, including the Criminal History Records Check (CHRC)
- Must be able to attend online training
- Must pass written and practical tests
- Must adhere to TSA-approved procedures
- Must have computer with internet access