Following the terrorist attacks of 9/11 and the formation of the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), more rigorous background checks have been required for those who need access to restricted areas. More rules have been changed and added to cope with the challenge of making our air transportation system safe from terrorism.
NATA Compliance Services (NATACS) has developed specialized procedures that streamline the collection and transmission of data required to ensure compliance with the new rules. At every stage we carefully identify, verify and certify what you need to know about the background of a given individual. There is no margin for error when the safety and security of your customers and employees are at stake.
Background Checks are Available by the Package or a la carte
For information on available packages, pricing or general questions, please contact us at +1.703.842.5317 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is eligible for what?
2 Part 91 Operators
3 Non-U.S. Citizens
- 2 Year Drug & Alcohol History Check1 & 3
- Basic PRIA Package
- DASSP Airman File Check2
a La Carte
- U.S. Employment Verification per employer1, 2 & 3
- Motor Vehicle Driving Record Check1, 2 & 3
- National Driver Registry Check1, 2 & 3
- FAA Certificate/License Check3
- FAA Records Check
- FAA Accident, Incident and Enforcement Report (AIE)
- Air Carrier Records Check per employer
- DOT Drug & Alcohol History Check per employer1, 2 & 3
For more information, please fill out the form below and a member of our team will reach out to assist you.