Become a NATACS-Certified Fingerprint Technician!
Joining our Fingerprint Collection Network enables you to:
- Collect fingerprints for programs including:
- AFSP - Alien Flight Student Program.
- TFSSP - Twelve-Five Standard Security Program.
- PCSSP - Private Charter Standard Security Program.
- DASSP - DCA Access Standard Security Program.
- Take control of the fingerprinting process at your training facility.
- Enable a member of your company to be certified at no up-front cost (with the option of equipment leasing and the training fee currently being waived).
Do you have international locations?
Individuals (US citizenship required) can be certified in international locations. Students can be fingerprinted onsite, before traveling to the United States.
Certification requirements include:
- Must be a citizen of the United States.
- Must successfully pass various background checks, including fingerprint-based Criminal History Records Check (CHRC).
- Must attend training online.
- Must successfully pass written & practical tests.
- Must adhere strictly to TSA-approved procedures.
- Must have a personal computer with internet access.
To learn more about becoming a NATACS-Certified Fingerprint Technician, please fill out our Fingerprint Collector Interest Form or call us at (800) 788-3210 or (703) 842-5317 International.