Anti-Drug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Program Management
Let us help you manage your Anti-Drug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Program
We are dedicated to helping our clients develop programs that provide accurate, fast and reliable solutions for a safe and compliant drug-free workplace. Acting as your Third Party Administrator (TPA), NATACS is your One Stop Solution for your drug and alcohol program needs including company policy templates, program set-up, assistance with regulations and administration.
Our Drug and Alcohol Program Management services consist of:
- NEW in 2020! Electronic Custody and Control Forms
- MIS draft preparation
- Laboratory and Collection Site Set Up and Coordination
- Medical Review Officer Services
- Random Drug and Alcohol List Generation
- Audit Preparation Assistance
- Audit Corrective Action Assistance
- Notification of updates to rules and regulations
- Liaison between operator and the FAA Drug Abatement Division
- Coordination of testing requirements for: Pre-employment drug testing, Reasonable Cause/Suspicion drug/alcohol testing, Post-Accident drug/alcohol testing, Return-to-Duty drug/alcohol testing, and Follow Up drug/alcohol testing
- Training Materials
- Online Document Management
When can I start drug testing my employees after I sign up with NATA Compliance Services?
- Once you receive the Custody and Control Forms (CCF), you can begin testing your employees. You will receive your forms within 10 days after you sign on.
If you are interested in learning more about our Anti-Drug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Program Management Services, we offer free Drug Program Management webinars as part of our Webinar Wednesday Series (see upcoming dates below). To register, click here.
Upcoming Webinar Dates:
Wednesday, October 21, 2020