Let us help you manage your Anti-Drug & Alcohol Misuse Prevention Program
We are dedicated to helping our clients develop programs that provide accurate, fast and reliable solutions for a safe and compliant drug-free workplace. Acting as your Third Party Administrator (TPA), NATACS is your One Stop Solution for your anti-drug and alcohol program needs, including company policy templates, program set-up, assistance with regulations and administration.
Our Drug and Alcohol Program Management services consist of:
- Electronic Custody and Control Forms
- MIS draft preparation
- Laboratory and Collection Site Set Up and Coordination
- Medical Review Officer Services
- Random Drug and Alcohol List Generation
- Audit Preparation Assistance
- Audit Corrective Action Assistance
- Notification of updates to rules and regulations
- Liaison between operator and the FAA Drug Abatement Division
- Coordination of testing requirements for: Pre-employment drug/alcohol testing, Reasonable Cause/Suspicion drug/alcohol testing, Post-Accident drug/alcohol testing, Return-to-Duty drug/alcohol testing, and Follow Up drug/alcohol testing
- Training Materials
- Online Document Management
When can I start testing my employees after I sign up with NATA Compliance Services?
- Once you receive the Custody and Control Forms (CCF), you can begin testing your employees. You will receive your forms within 10 days after you sign on.
If you are interested in learning more about our Anti-Drug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Program Management Services, we offer free Anti-Drug and Alcohol Program Management webinars as part of our Webinar Wednesday Series. To view upcoming webinars and register, click here.